Foundational Supplements (Omega 3 Oil, Krill Oil, & Superfoods)
Here at T.M Wellness, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a wide range of supplements, from foundational to diet-specific and everything in between. On this page, you will find key information about our foundational supplements, and why they have made it to the ranking of foundational supplements in the first place!
What are foundational supplements?
You may have heard the term “foundational supplements” before, but how many people know what it really means?
A foundational supplement is a supplement that all people, regardless of their diet, age, ability, health, weight or genetics, should take. They are universally beneficial supplements that can provide all humans with foundational sustenance and essential strength for their body and mind.
T.M Wellness Foundational Supplements
We have a wide range of superfoods foundational supplements, and in this piece, you’ll learn about just two of our bestselling supplements: krill oil and omega 3 oil.
Krill oil is extracted from krill, which are minute crustaceans found in oceans all over the world. In the ocean, krill are consumed by whales and other large fish, in huge quantities.
How can krill oil benefit humans? Krill oil is rich in fatty acids which are scientifically proven to have huge benefits for the human body. These benefits include:
- Improved joint health. Krill oil can help your joints stay flexible and strong, reducing the chance of developing arthritis as you age.
- Brighter, more glowing skin. Fatty acids have fantastic benefits for your skin, as they promote healing and replenish your body’s natural oils.
- Better cognitive function. Your mind is affected by the foods you consume, and with krill oil, you will notice improved cognitive function! If you find yourself feeling sluggish and unable to concentrate, this is the foundational supplement for you.
There are so many other health benefits to taking our krill oil supplements – try them and see for yourself!
Omega 3 Fish Oil
Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements are similar to krill oil, but they have slightly different benefits – which is why they are both considered foundational supplements.
Fish oil is derived from all kinds of fish, but largely tuna, anchovies and herring, as these are oily fish species.
Here are just some of the amazing advantages to taking our Omega 3 Fish Oil daily.
- Anti-inflammatory properties. Omega 3 Fish Oil has anti-inflammatory properties, aiding your gut health and digestion.
- Improved heart health and blood lipids. The polyunsaturated fats in Omega 3 are instrumental in keeping your heart and blood strong and healthy. Taking Omega 3 fish oil daily from a young age can reduce the chance of contracting heart disease and other health problems.
- Healthy nervous system. Fish oil has been proven to help your nervous system stay robust as you get older.
Both Krill Oil and Omega 3 Fish Oil are essential supplements that any person, regardless of their circumstances, should be taking. Check out our other foundational and superfood supplements to help you make healthy decisions as you invest in your future!