Krill oil is rich in omega-3 fats EPA and DHA, without containing the high levels of environmental contaminants in many fish. Krill oil is capable of being absorbed by the body much faster than fish oil, which helps eliminate any fish aftertaste. This 100% pure and natural supplement is an effective method for helping improve many different systems of the body.
- Improves blood lipids and heart health
- Supports joint health
- Supports mental health
- Anti-inflammatory protection
- Improves skin quality
Serving Size: 1 Softgels
Capsules Per Container: 30 Softgels
Side effects and Interactions: Allergy to shrimp
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Konagai, C., et. al. Effects of krill oil containing n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in phospholipid form on human brain function: a randomized controlled trial in healthy elderly volunteers Clin Interv Aging. 2013; 8: 1247–1257. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S50349
2. Ramprasath, V.R., et. al. Enhanced increase of omega-3 index in healthy individuals with response to 4-week n-3 fatty acid supplementation from krill oil versus fish oil. Lipids Health Dis. 2013; 12: 178. doi: 10.1186/1476-511X-12-178
3. Jayathilake, A.G., et. al. Krill oil extract suppresses cell growth and induces apoptosis of human colorectal cancer cells. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016; 16(1): 328. doi: 10.1186/s12906-016-1311-x.