【Fight against the world’s No.1 killer】
Do you know what the number one killer is in the world? It is not cancer, nor a respiratory disease, it is cardiovascular disease! Urbanites live a busy life, eating a lot of meat and fish and having no time for exercise, which puts a lot of pressure on the cardiovascular system. Palpitations, shortness of breath, even dizziness are all signals from the heart and blood vessels! Cardiovascular disease is caused by blockage of blood vessels, including palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness, etc. If you have issues such as smoking, high blood pressure, family history of disease, diabetes, obesity, and want to do a check-up just in case, you must first understand the methods of examining the cardiovascular system.
- Blood Test: Mainly looking at the concentration of lipids in the blood after fasting for 6-8 hours, cholesterol, and triglycerides. In addition to blood lipids, blood sugar and uric acid are also tested.
- X-ray: X-ray can show the size and shape of the heart and check if there is any deposition in the heart muscle. Doctors can judge whether the patient needs further examination by taking an X-ray.
- Electrocardiogram: Electrocardiogram can detect the heartbeat and rhythm of the heart to determine whether there is myocardial hypoxia, arrhythmia, myocardial infarction and other problems.
- Computed Tomography (CT): CT Scan uses X-ray beams and computer analysis to create multiple images inside the body, which can more clearly view the blockade of coronary arteries.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Using electromagnetism, radio waves and computer programs to generate images of internal structures of the human body, it can create detailed images of the heart and more easily observe whether there are changes in the heart soft tissues.
In fact, nutritional supplements are effective in preventing and improving cardiovascular health. One of the best methods is to take NMN. NMN helps to improve vascular health and protect cardiovascular health, reverse vascular aging, and let you return to a state of vascular youth! Prevention is better than cure, let’s protect our cardiovascular while we are young!