White Kidney Bean (Carb Block)
- Increase metabolism
- Increase the rate at which the body burns fat
- Regulate blood sugar
White kidney bean extract is a natural weight loss aid typically called a “starch blocker” or “starch neutralizer”. White kidney bean extract fights the effects of alpha-amylase, an enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates into sugar. It slows down the activity of alpha amylase and prevents the turning of sugar into fat. Furthermore, it also fights insulin resistance, increases energy, enhances athletic performance, eases the symptoms of arthritis, and reduces the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and colon cancer even.
White Kidney Bean helps in blocking alpha-amylase, which controls how the body metabolizes carbs. Instead of breaking down carbohydrates into sugar, it leaves them whole to lower the glycemic index of high-carb foods and help you reach your weight loss goals.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Qin, G. et. al. Subchronic Study of a White Kidney Bean ( Phaseolus vulgaris) Extract with α-Amylase Inhibitory Activity. Biomed Res Int. 2019 Nov 22;2019:9272345. doi: 10.1155/2019/9272345. eCollection 2019.
- Nolan, R. It’s No Has Bean: A Review of the Effects of White Kidney Bean Extract on Body Composition and Metabolic Health. Nutrients.. 2020 May 13;12(5):1398. doi: 10.3390/nu12051398.
- Ashraf, J. et. al. Effect of thermosonication pre-treatment on mung bean (Vigna radiata) and white kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) proteins: Enzymatic hydrolysis, cholesterol lowering activity and structural characterization. Ultrason Sonochem.. 2020 Sep;66:105121. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2020.105121. Epub 2020 Apr 2.