- Improves bone density
- Reduces the risk of bone fractures
- Supports heart health
Better together to maximize absorption. Maintaining healthy bones is not just about increasing your calcium intake. There should be vitamins D and K2 incorporated into your diet to increase bone density where you need it. Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 ensure that calcium is absorbed easily and reaches the bone mass, while preventing arterial calcification. Helping to keep your heart and bones healthy.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60
Side effects and Interactions: People on blood thinning medication should consult their physician or health care professional prior to taking this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Goddek, S. Vitamin D3 and K2 and their potential contribution to reducing the COVID-19 mortality rate. Int J Infect Dis. 2020 Oct;99:286-290. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2020.07.080. Epub 2020 Aug 6.
- Tsugawa, N. [Clinical Pharmacokinetics of Active Vitamin D3 and its derivatives, and Vitamin K2(Menatetrenone)]. Clin Calcium. 2016;26(11):1547-1558.
- Aguayo-Ruiz, J. I. et. al. Effect of supplementation with vitamins D3 and K2 on undercarboxylated osteocalcin and insulin serum levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized, double-blind, clinical trial. Diabetol Metab Syndr. 2020 Aug 18;12:73. doi: 10.1186/s13098-020-00580-w. eCollection 2020.