Tribulus terrestris is a small leafy plant. It’s also known as puncture vine, Gokshura, caltrop and goat’s head. Among its benefits for sexual function, it has also been shown in studies to lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Used also in the sports nutrition community for maintaining healthy muscle mass, mostly from the testosterone increase it stimulates.
- Boosts testosterone levels naturally
- Increases libido and sexual function
- Potentially aids in erectile dysfunction
- Supports healthy muscle mass
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Vaughn, A.R., et. al. Effects of Turmeric (Curcuma longa) on Skin Health: A Systematic Review of the Clinical Evidence. Phytother Res. 2016 Aug; 30(8):1243-64. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5640. Epub 2016 May 23.
2. Kocaadam, B & N. Sanlier. Curcumin, an active component of turmeric (Curcuma longa), and its effects on health. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 Sep 2;57(13):2889-2895. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2015.1077195.
3. Soleimani, V. et. al. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and its major constituent (curcumin) as nontoxic and safe substances: Review. Phytother Res. 2018 Jun;32(6):985-995. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6054. Epub 2018 Feb 26.