Sleep Well Gummies
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) is a perennial climbing vine used traditionally for anxiety, insomnia, stress, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and pain. These gummies also provide melatonin, a naturally-occurring hormone released by our brains when it is time to go to sleep. Together, this formula is a synergistic sleep aid for people who have trouble falling asleep or achieving high-quality restful sleep.
- Aids in falling asleep
- Support high-quality sleep
- Calm the mind
- Relaxes the nerves
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) Gummies once a day.
Side effects and Interactions: If taking sleeping pills on top of this product, the effects may not be as desired.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Aman, U., et. al. Passiflora incarnata attenuation of neuropathic allodynia and vulvodynia apropos GABA-ergic and opioidergic antinociceptive and behavioural mechanisms. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016; 16: 77. doi: 10.1186/s12906-016-1048-6
2. Guerrero, F. A. & G. M. Medina. Effect of a medicinal plant (Passiflora incarnata L) on sleep. Sleep Sci. 2017 Jul-Sep; 10(3): 96–100. doi: 10.5935/1984-0063.20170018
3. Ingale, S. P. & S. B. Kasture. Protective Effect of Standardized Extract of Passiflora incarnata Flower in Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Disease. Anc Sci Life. 2017 Apr-Jun; 36(4): 200–206. doi: 10.4103/asl.ASL_231_16