Sleep formula is a combination of adaptogenic and relaxation herbs to help you get a good night’s rest. This synergy aids in the calming of nerves and prepares you for entering your sleep cycle in the deepest, most relaxed manner. With the addition of calcium and magnesium, the minerals that also aid in nerve relaxation and have calming effects also in the gut, you can be sure that the body is ready to lower its metabolism and all its daily functions and rest.
This blend of natural ingredients include; melatonin, camomile and vitamin B-6. This natural blend has been formulated to aid the body in obtaining more restful sleep. Sleep formula contains relaxing vitamins, minerals and herbs. When taken as directed, sleep formula can help decrease feelings of worry and stress while falling asleep and sleeping through the night.
- Aids in sleep
- Improves sleep quality
- Calms the body from stress
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Doherty, R. et. al. Sleep and Nutrition Interactions: Implications for Athletes. Nutrients. 2019 Apr 11;11(4):822. doi: 10.3390/nu11040822.
- Peuhkuri, K. et. al. Diet promotes sleep duration and quality. Nutr Res. 2012 May;32(5):309-19. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2012.03.009. Epub 2012 Apr 25.
- Silber, B. Y. & J. A. J. Schmitt. Effects of tryptophan loading on human cognition, mood, and sleep. Neurosci Biobehav Rev.. 2010 Mar;34(3):387-407. doi: 10.1016/j.neubiorev.2009.08.005. Epub 2009 Aug 26.