Raspberry Ketone Ultra Blend – 600mg
- Increase metabolism
- Increase the rate at which the body burns fat
- Reduce appetite
- Protects the liver
Raspberry ketones is a compound found in red raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, and kiwis that may be able to effectively burn fat. It works by breaking down the fat within the cells more effectively. It may increase levels of adiponectin, a hormone that controls and helps regulate metabolism.
This all-natural blend of vitamins and minerals has been shown to aid in boosting the body’s metabolism and creating a thermogenic effect. It also helps the body to burn fat and prevent weight gain. It can aid in increasing the breakdown of lipids contained within fat cells and raising the body’s temperature to assist in fat loss. In addition, it is a good source of fibre.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Leu, S.Y. et. al. Raspberry ketone induces brown-like adipocyte formation through suppression of autophagy in adipocytes and adipose tissue. J Nutr Biochem. 2018 Jun;56:116-125. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2018.01.017. Epub 2018 Feb 13.
- Fouad, D. et. al. Hepatoprotective activity of raspberry ketone is mediated via inhibition of the NF-κB/TNF-α/caspase axis and mitochondrial apoptosis in chemically induced acute liver injury. Toxicol Res (Camb). 2019 Jul 1;8(5):663-676. doi: 10.1039/c9tx00068b. eCollection 2019 Sep 1.
- Park, K. S. Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Planta Med.. 2010 Oct;76(15):1654-8. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1249860. Epub 2010 Apr 27.