Prostate formula is a blend of nutrients, herbs, vitamins and minerals that cater to the health of your prostate. Nocturia (night time urination) in middle aged men is a cause for concern as the prostate may be enlarged and causing problems to the bladder and the urgency it may create to go to the washroom in the middle of the night. Prostate formula can help curb that hindrance so you get a better night’s rest. It also helps you manage male pattern baldness but changing the hormone patterns especially around testosterone. Prostate formula is a great supplement for men ages 35 to 55 to support prostate health.
- Supports prostate health
- Manages prostate conditions like BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Regulates testosterone levels
- Reduce prostate inflammation
- Prevent hair loss due to hormonal changes
- Enhance urinary tract function
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Bent, S. et. al. Saw palmetto for benign prostatic hyperplasia. N Engl J Med. 2006 Feb 9;354(6):557-66. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa053085.
- Kwon, Y. Use of saw palmetto ( Serenoa repens) extract for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Food Sci Biotechnol. 2019 Apr 17;28(6):1599-1606. doi: 10.1007/s10068-019-00605-9. eCollection 2019 Dec.
- Gordon, A. E. & A. F., Shaughnessy. Saw palmetto for prostate disorders. Am Fam Physician. 2003 Mar 15;67(6):1281-3.