Key essential nutrients like citrulline and creatine help with maintaining muscle mass and energy output during exercise. Citrulline supports protein levels and delivers nitrogen for muscle metabolism. It acts as a vasodilator, meaning it increases blood flow to and from the muscles for enhanced performance. Creatine gives the muscles a boost during exercise, allowing better strength, speed, and energy during high-intensity exercises like weight-lifting and sprinting.
Used as a pre-workout supplement to promote energy, increase focus and maintain endurance. It encourages the mind and body to respond quickly during a workout and allowing more nutrition to flow through the body to your muscles. Nitric Shock, will not cause sleep disturbances when taken close to the end of the day. It also helps promote muscle mass development.
- Aids in your preparedness prior to exercising
- Provides you with the essential nutrients to maximize your exercise time
- Helps maintain muscle mass
- Improves mental focus during working out
Flavours: Fruit Punch, Watermelon, Lemonade, Grape
Serving Size: 6.5g
Servings Per Container: 217.5g
Side effects and Interactions: Please do not use if on blood pressure medications or have any adverse reactions to caffeine
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
2. Burke, D. G., et. al. Effect of creatine and weight training on muscle creatine and performance in vegetarians. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003 Nov;35(11):1946-55. doi: 10.1249/01.MSS.0000093614.17517.79.
3. Woolf, K. & M. M. Manore, B-vitamins and exercise: does exercise alter requirements? Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Oct;16(5):453-84. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.16.5.453.