Platinum Turmeric Joint Support Plus
- Antioxidant / Anti-ageing effects
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Supports skin health
- Supports joint health
- Regulates metabolism
Turmeric (Curcuma longa), the bright yellow spice used in many Asian cuisines, is a perennial herb in the ginger family. The root contains Curcumin, a highly beneficial compound that is used medically. Curcumin has many scientifically proven health benefits throughout the body. It can lower inflammation, protect the skin from damage, and even support joint health.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Vaughn, A.R., et. al. Effects of Turmeric (Curcuma longa) on Skin Health: A Systematic Review of the Clinical Evidence. Phytother Res. 2016 Aug; 30(8):1243-64. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5640. Epub 2016 May 23.
- Kocaadam, B & N. Sanlier. Curcumin, an active component of turmeric (Curcuma longa), and its effects on health. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 Sep 2;57(13):2889-2895. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2015.1077195.
- Soleimani, V. et. al. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and its major constituent (curcumin) as nontoxic and safe substances: Review. Phytother Res. 2018 Jun;32(6):985-995. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6054. Epub 2018 Feb 26.