- Boosts metabolism
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports gut health
- Supports skin health
- Improves heart health
Green tea continues to be one of the most popular herbs for weight loss. As a natural stimulant it has metabolism-boosting abilities to support healthy weight loss strategies. It also contains natural compounds and antioxidants with further health benefits like supporting the skin, gut, and heart. In combination with so many different herbs and nutrients, it’s a full-body, well rounded, all encompassing weight loss supplement and fat burner.
Oxy Burn, a natural supplement containing properties that aid in energy and focus. It works to increase muscle strength, fat metabolization and increase mental acuity. It’s a perfect supplement for those looking for a high quality thermogenic and lipogenic fat burning supplement.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60
Side effects and Interactions: Please do not use if on blood pressure medications or have any adverse reactions to caffeine
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
- Potent green tea extract that acts as a stimulant to boost metabolism and support healthy weight
- Powerful antioxidant function
- Anti-inflammatory properties
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Prasanth, M. I., et. al. A Review of the Role of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) in Antiphotoaging, Stress Resistance, Neuroprotection, and Autophagy. Nutrients. 2019 Feb; 11(2): 474. doi: 10.3390/nu11020474
- Fan, F. Y., et. al. Catechins and Their Therapeutic Benefits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease., Molecules. 2017 Mar; 22(3): 484. doi: 10.3390/molecules22030484
- Nichols, J. A. & S. K. Katiyar. Skin photoprotection by natural polyphenols: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and DNA repair mechanisms. Arch Dermatol Res. 2010 Mar;302(2):71-83. doi: 10.1007/s00403-009-1001-3. Epub 2009 Nov 7.