- Boosts metabolism
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports gut health
- Supports skin health
- Improves heart health
One of the most popular herbs for weight loss
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60
Side effects and Interactions: Please do not use if on blood pressure medications or have any adverse reactions to caffeine
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
- Potent green tea extract that acts as a stimulant to boost metabolism and support healthy weight
- Powerful antioxidant function
- Anti-inflammatory properties
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Prasanth, M. I., et. al. A Review of the Role of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) in Antiphotoaging, Stress Resistance, Neuroprotection, and Autophagy. Nutrients. 2019 Feb; 11(2): 474. doi: 10.3390/nu11020474
- Fan, F. Y., et. al. Catechins and Their Therapeutic Benefits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease., Molecules. 2017 Mar; 22(3): 484. doi: 10.3390/molecules22030484
- Nichols, J. A. & S. K. Katiyar. Skin photoprotection by natural polyphenols: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and DNA repair mechanisms. Arch Dermatol Res. 2010 Mar;302(2):71-83. doi: 10.1007/s00403-009-1001-3. Epub 2009 Nov 7.