Organic Green Superfood
Powerful and highly bioavailable phytonutrients from wheat grass, barley grass, spirulina, and chlorella to aid in boosting metabolism and detoxification. This organic formula also has a blend of digestive enzymes to aid in digestion for improved nutrient absorption. It’s a perfect all-round everyday supplement to support health & well-being.
- Provides highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Great source of fibre
- Aids in digestion
- Provides digestive enzymes
- Boosts metabolism and detox
- Reduces cravings
No fillers or animal testing.
No sugar added.
No artificial colours, preservatives or ingredients.
Serving Size: 7.5g
Servings Per Container: 225g
Side effects and Interactions: Allergy to gluten
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Holscher, H. D. Dietary fiber and prebiotics and the gastrointestinal microbiota. Gut Microbes. 2017 Mar 4;8(2):172-184. doi: 10.1080/19490976.2017.1290756. Epub 2017 Feb 6.
2. Aleidandre, A. & M. Miguel. Dietary fiber and blood pressure control. Food Funct. 2016 Apr;7(4):1864-71. doi: 10.1039/c5fo00950b.
3. Suez, J., et. al. The pros, cons, and many unknowns of probiotics. Nat Med. 2019 May;25(5):716-729. doi: 10.1038/s41591-019-0439-x. Epub 2019 May 6.