Organic beets have been sought after for generations for its rich nutrient profile and unique health benefits. High in iron, vitamin C, and folic acid, it’s a nutritious source with plenty of prebiotic function and high fibre. Research is now showing its circulatory benefits due to the high nitrates in beets. This formulation is a great add-on for the exercise enthusiast or for a person that has cold hands and feet.
- Improves circulation
- Increase exercise performance
- Improve digestive health
- Regulates metabolism
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal, with an 8oz. glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Beręsewicz, A. & A. Gajos-Draus. Enjoy your heart-beets. The role of dietary inorganic nitrate in cardiovascular health. Kardiol Pol. 2016;74(5):403-10. doi: 10.5603/KP.a2016.0028. Epub 2016 Mar 11.
2. Gallardo, E. J. & A. R. Coggan. What’s in Your Beet Juice? Nitrate and Nitrite Content of Beet Juice Products Marketed to Athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2019 Jul 1;29(4):345–349. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2018-0223.
3. Dominguez, R., et. al. Effects of Beetroot Juice Supplementation on Cardiorespiratory Endurance in Athletes. A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2017 Jan 6;9(1):43. doi: 10.3390/nu9010043.