Omega-3 fatty acids have become well-known for their multitude of health benefits. Our brain, skin, heart, and cells require essential fatty acids to function. The right intake of omega 3’s also help prevent against chronic conditions by supporting blood pressure, regulating inflammation, and preventing plaque build-up in our blood vessels.
- Improves blood lipids and heart health
- Supports joint health
- Supports mental health
- Anti-inflammatory protection
- Improves skin quality
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) Gummies once a day.
Side effects and Interactions: Allergy to fish
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Abdelhamid, A.S., et. al. Omega‐3 fatty acids for the primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018 Nov; 2018(11): CD003177. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD003177.pub4
2. Khadge, S., et. al. Dietary Omega-3 and Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Modulate Hepatic Pathology. J Nutr Biochem. 2018 Feb; 52: 92–102. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2017.09.017
3. Li, X., et. al. Therapeutic Potential of ω-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Human Autoimmune Diseases. Front Immunol. 2019; 10: 2241. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.02241.