Neuro+ Brain and Focus
Our blend of ingredients have a beneficial effect on brain function in healthy people, helping maximise brain power. Many of these ingredients aid in boosting memory, mental sharpness, and general cognitive function. Nootropics may also reduce the decline in brain function as we age, so you can support youthful cognition at any age.
- Supports brain health
- Boosts memory
- Increase mental focus
- May reduce the decline of age-related brain deterioration
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: May cause sleep disturbances if taken at night
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Onaolapo, A. Y., et. al., S. U., et. al. Brain Ageing, Cognition and Diet: A Review of the Emerging Roles of Food-Based Nootropics in Mitigating Age-Related Memory DeclineCurr Aging Sci. 2019 May; 12(1): 2–14. doi: 10.2174/1874609812666190311160754
2. Aguiar, S. & T. Borowski, Neuropharmacological Review of the Nootropic Herb Bacopa monnieri. Rejuvenation Res. 2013 Aug; 16(4): 313–326. doi: 10.1089/rej.2013.1431
3. Kumar, H., et. al. Promising Therapeutics with Natural Bioactive Compounds for Improving Learning and Memory — A Review of Randomized Trials. Molecules. 2012 Sep; 17(9): 10503–10539. doi: 10.3390/molecules170910503