Natural PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
Natural PCT (post cycle therapy) supports women that have irregular periods and balances the metabolism of hormones. It supports estrogen and progesterone by balancing them to its natural, innate state and function, and binds testosterone to lower levels of it. Lastly, it supports liver function to eliminate the excess amounts of metabolites of these hormones.
- Regulates hormones
- Supports women’s cycles
- Helps with the metabolism of hormones – regulating and balancing
- Manages estrogen dominance – slim the hips and waist
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Wang, T. T. Y., et. al. Estrogen receptor alpha as a target for indole-3-carbinol. J Nutr Biochem. 2006 Oct;17(10):659-64. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2005.10.012. Epub 2005 Nov 28
- Mansoori, A. et. al. Effect of fenugreek extract supplement on testosterone levels in male: A meta-analysis of clinical trials. Phytother Res. 2020 Jul;34(7):1550-1555. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6627. Epub 2020 Feb 11.
- Dietz, B. M. et. al. Botanicals and Their Bioactive Phytochemicals for Women’s Health. Pharmacol Rev. 2016 Oct;68(4):1026-1073. doi: 10.1124/pr.115.010843.