MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides)
It contains medium chain triglycerides, a healthy type of fat that acts as a great fuel source for the brain and body. It has many health benefits: it helps regulate your metabolism, support brain health, and reduce lactate acid build-up in athletes.
- Supports brain health
- Regulates metabolism
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Side effects and Interactions: Allergy to coconuts
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Yu, S. et. al. Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil Affects the Immunophenotype via Reprogramming of Mitochondrial Respiration in Murine Macrophages. Foods. 2019 Nov 5;8(11):553. doi: 10.3390/foods8110553.
2. Norgren, J. et. al. Ketosis After Intake of Coconut Oil and Caprylic Acid-With and Without Glucose: A Cross-Over Study in Healthy Older Adults. Front Nutr. 2020 Apr 15;7:40. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2020.00040. eCollection 2020.
3. Kinsella, R., et. al. Coconut oil has less satiating properties than medium chain triglyceride oil. Physiol Behav. 2017 Oct 1;179:422-426. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2017.07.007. Epub 2017 Jul 6.