Magnesium is a macromineral for regulating many body processes, including muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. This mineral also supports the making of protein, bone, and DNA. Magnesium glycinate is the preferred form of magnesium because the body finds it easier to absorb magnesium in this form. It is also one of the gentlest supplements on the stomach.
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves anxiety
- Promote bone health.
- Manage blood sugar in people with diabetes and may lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Maintain normal heart rhythms.
- Reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Ates, M. et. al. Dose-Dependent Absorption Profile of Different Magnesium Compounds. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2019 Dec;192(2):244-251. doi: 10.1007/s12011-019-01663-0. Epub 2019 Feb 13.
- Eby, G. A. & K. L. Eby. Rapid recovery from major depression using magnesium treatment. Med Hypotheses. 2006;67(2):362-70. doi: 10.1016/j.mehy.2006.01.047. Epub 2006 Mar 20.