40% OFf – Special Price $161 (Original Price $268)
Keto Drops is a blend of nutrients and herbs catering to your ketogenic diet. This formula includes raspberry ketones, amino acids, and herbals like ginseng and maca powder that help regulate your metabolism, boost energy, and manage stress.
- Supplies a source of energy when sugar levels are low
- Supports brain function
- Improves energy output in muscles
- Raises blood ketones
Serving Size: 30 Drops
Servings Per Bottle: 60 ml
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Free In-store Pick-up【Tsim Sha Tsui Centre】
- Please mark “Self Pick up” at the Sales Order Delivery Address
Please pick up the order within 1 month at Tsim Sha Tsui Centre once the order is confirmed.
Address: 15/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:30am to 5:30pm (except Sunday and Public Holidays)
- S.F. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery)
Delivery Days: 1 – 3 working days once the order is confirmed.
Delivery Fee: Customers shall be responsible for the delivery fee and settle the payment upon collecting the products. Please note that delivery fee is not reflected on the order.
Terms & Conditions
- Product is available in Hong Kong only.
- No refund and no return are honored for the confirmed order.
- In-store Pick-up OR S.F. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery) only.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email [email protected]
- In case of any disputes, TM Wellness reserves all rights for final decision.
- Free shipping offer does not apply.
1. Cuenoud, B., et. al. Metabolism of Exogenous D-Beta-Hydroxybutyrate, an Energy Substrate Avidly Consumed by the Heart and Kidney. Front Nutr. 2020; 7: 13. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2020.00013
2.O’Neill, B. & P. Raggi, The ketogenic diet: Pros and cons. Atherosclerosis
. 2020 Jan;292:119-126. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2019.11.021. Epub 2019 Nov 28.
3. Lee, A.K., et. al. β-Hydroxybutyrate Suppresses Lipid Accumulation in Aged Liver through GPR109A-mediated Signaling. Aging Dis. 2020 Jul; 11(4): 777–790. doi: 10.14336/AD.2019.0926