Joint Care Gummies
Joint Care Gummies are best taken post meal to ensure good absorption of the glucosamine sulfate. Consider it a post meal treat! Joint Care Gummies are an easier way to consume and absorb the nutrients. needed for good joint support. This has been formulated to assist with joint support and flexibility.
Many people suffer from joint pain and discomfort and are on the hunt for natural relief. Joint supplements have steadily risen in popularity and can be very lucrative. Glucosamine is one of the best known nutrients to support joint health. These gummies are tasty, fun to take and help support joint health all at the same time.
- Supports joint health
- Manages nagging joint pain
- Aids in the recovery of joint injuries
- Protect joint degradation and promotes repair
- Anti-inflammatory protection
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) Gummies once a day.
Side effects and Interactions: Allergy to Shellfish
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Dahmer, S. & R. M. Schiller. Glucosamine. Am Fam Physician. 2008 Aug 15;78(4):471-6.
2. Kang, Y.H., et. al. Beneficial reward-to-risk action of glucosamine during pathogenesis of osteoarthritis. Eur J Med Res. 2015; 20: 89. doi: 10.1186/s40001-015-0176-7
3. Ogata, T., et. al. Effects of glucosamine in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Rheumatol. 2018; 37(9): 2479–2487. doi: 10.1007/s10067-018-4106-2