Green Tea Fat Burner+
40% Off – Special Price $197 (Original Price $328)
Green tea continues to be one of the most popular herbs for weight loss. As a natural stimulant, it has metabolism-boosting abilities to support healthy weight loss strategies. It also contains natural compounds and antioxidants with further health benefits like supporting the skin, gut, and heart.
- Boosts metabolism
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports gut health
- Supports skin health
- Improves heart health
- Green Tea（98% Polyphenols，75% Catechins，45% EGCG，6% Caffeine）
- Proprietary Blend﹕Green Coffee Bean (50% extract)，Caffeine Anhydrous，Raspberry Ketone (98% extract)，Garcinia Cambogia (50% extract)
- Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule)
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60
Side effects and Interactions: Please do not use if on blood pressure medications or have any adverse reactions to caffeine
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Free In-store Pick-up【Tsim Sha Tsui Centre】
Please mark “Self Pick up” at the Sales Order Delivery Address
Please pick up the order within 1 month at Tsim Sha Tsui Centre once the order is confirmed.
Address: 15/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:30am to 5:30pm (except Sunday and Public Holidays)
- SF. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery)
Delivery Days: 1 – 3 working days once the order is confirmed.
Delivery Fee: Customers shall be responsible for the delivery fee and settle the payment upon collecting the products. Please note that delivery fee is not reflected on the order.
Terms & Conditions
- Product is available in Hong Kong only
- No refund and no return are honored for the confirmed order
- In-store Pick-up OR S.F. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery) only
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7028 or email [email protected]
- In case of any disputes, TM Wellness reserves all rights for final decision
- Free shipping offer does not apply
1. Prasanth, M. I., et. al. A Review of the Role of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) in Antiphotoaging, Stress Resistance, Neuroprotection, and Autophagy. Nutrients. 2019 Feb; 11(2): 474. doi: 10.3390/nu11020474
2. Fan, F. Y., et. al. Catechins and Their Therapeutic Benefits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease., Molecules. 2017 Mar; 22(3): 484. doi: 10.3390/molecules22030484
3. Nichols, J. A. & S. K. Katiyar. Skin photoprotection by natural polyphenols: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and DNA repair mechanisms. Arch Dermatol Res. 2010 Mar;302(2):71-83. doi: 10.1007/s00403-009-1001-3. Epub 2009 Nov 7.