Powerful and highly bioavailable phytonutrients from wheat grass, barley grass, spirulina, and chlorella to aid in boosting metabolism and detoxification. This formula also has a blend of digestive enzymes to aid in digestion for improved nutrient absorption. It’s a perfect all-round everyday supplement to support health & well-being.
Green Superfood is a great superfood blend with each ingredients to provide energy, detox, alkalinity and probiotics. Ready to enjoy during the morning, or at any time of the day.*
- Provides highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Good source of fibre
- Aids in digestion
- Provides digestive enzymes
- Boosts metabolism and detox
- Reduces cravings
Flavour: Apple Cinnamon Turnover
Serving Size: 9.1g
Servings Per Container: 225g
Side effects and Interactions: Allergies to gluten, soy, bee stings.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Whitcomb, D. C. & M. E. Lowe, Human pancreatic digestive enzymes. Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Jan;52(1):1-17. doi: 10.1007/s10620-006-9589-z. Epub 2007 Jan 5.
2. Corring, T., The adaptation of digestive enzymes to the diet: its physiological significance. Reprod Nutr Dev. 1980;20(4B):1217-35. doi: 10.1051/rnd:19800713.
3. Holscher, H. D. Dietary fiber and prebiotics and the gastrointestinal microbiota. Gut Microbes. 2017 Mar 4;8(2):172-184. doi: 10.1080/19490976.2017.1290756. Epub 2017 Feb 6.