Glutamine Powder 300g
- Improves gut health
- Helps leaky gut and ulcers
- Boosts brain health
- Improves IBS and diarrhea
- Promotes muscle growth and decreases muscle wasting
- Improves athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise
- Burns fat and improves diabetes
Glutamine is one of 20 naturally occurring amino acids in dietary protein. It is the most abundant amino acid in the bloodstream. Most people don’t get enough glutamine in their diet. That’s why supplementing your diet with it is an excellent way to boost your immune system and improve your ability to fight infection and diseases. Amazingly, around 60 percent of your skeletal muscle is made up of glutamine – and supplementing with this amino acid can aid protein synthesis and help naturally balance your pH levels.
Serving Size: 5 grams
Servings Per Container: 100
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Cruzat, V., et. al. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients. 2018 Oct 23;10(11):1564. doi: 10.3390/nu10111564.
- Kim, H.Y. Glutamine as an immunonutrient. Yonsei Med J. 2011 Nov;52(6):892-7. doi: 10.3349/ymj.2011.52.6.892.
- Coqueiro, A. Y. et. al. Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition. Nutrients. 2019 Apr 17;11(4):863. doi: 10.3390/nu11040863.