Female enhancement is a formula specifically designed for women with low sexual libido and performance. It can also be used as an uterine tonic and contains many phytoestrogens from the herbs to transition into menopause. Female enhancement can manage mood swings and regulate hormones during their periods.
- Stimulating sexual activity
- Stimulating the sensory nerves
- Increasing sexual desire
- Nourishes the uterus
- Regulates female hormones when perimenopausal
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: If you’re on birth control pills, please consult your physician or health care professional prior to taking this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Wei, W. L., et. al. Angelica sinensis in China-A review of botanical profile, ethnopharmacology, phytochemistry and chemical analysis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016 Aug 22;190:116-41. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2016.05.023. Epub 2016 May 19.
- Dietz, B. M. et. al. Botanicals and Their Bioactive Phytochemicals for Women’s Health. Pharmacol Rev. 2016 Oct;68(4):1026-1073. doi: 10.1124/pr.115.010843.
- Russell, L. et. al. Phytoestrogens: a viable option? Am J Med Sci. 2002 Oct;324(4):185-8. doi: 10.1097/00000441-200210000-00004.