Elderberry Immune Support
Elderberry Immunity contains many essential immune boosting natural ingredients to help promote stronger protection against the elements. Elderberry and Echinacea are two herbs that have been shown to support the immune system against viruses and other microorganisms. Vitamin C and Zinc are both essential nutrients, along with its antioxidant prowess, are beneficial in supporting the immune system to become stronger.
Elderberry Immunity is a blend of key micronutrients and specifically elderberry that has been studied and researched for its efficacy on boosting the immune system.
- Boosts immune system
- Antioxidant protection
- Helps with respiratory health
Store at room temperature
Serving Size: 5.2g
Servings Per Container: 156g
Suggested Use: Mix one (1) scoop into 250-400mL of cold water, smoothie, or protein shake. For the best taste mix, scoop into filtered water and add a splash of apple juice.
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Hawkins, J., et. al. Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) supplementation effectively treats upper respiratory symptoms: A meta-analysis of randomized, controlled clinical trials. Complement Ther Med. 2019 Feb;42:361-365. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2018.12.004. Epub 2018 Dec 18.
2. Barak, V., et al. The effect of Sambucol, a black elderberry-based, natural product, on the production of human cytokines: I. Inflammatory cytokines. Eur Cytokine Netw. Apr-Jun 2001;12(2):290-6.
3. Ross, S. M., Echinacea purpurea: A Proprietary Extract of Echinacea purpurea Is Shown to be Safe and Effective in the Prevention of the Common Cold Holist Nurs Pract. Jan-Feb 2016;30(1):54-7. doi: 10.1097/HNP.0000000000000130.