Digestive Enzyme Pro Blend
- Aids in digestion – breakdown of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Increases stomach efficiency to create barrier for microorganisms
- Relieves heartburn
- Improves IBS symptoms
- Manages IBD conditions
Digestive enzymes are proteins that aid in digestion of food. Specific enzymes break down fats, carbohydrates, or protein. They are normally released in the stomach and start the digestion process along with stomach acid to further break down the food after chewing and swallowing. There are also enzymes released from the pancreas as well as the small intestine. There are 3 primary types of digestive enzymes: amylases which breaks down carbohydrates, proteases which breaks down proteins, and lipases which breaks down fats.
This helps the body break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to assist the body in breaking down and assimilating nutrients to make more energy and give you a healthier life force. Can also help the body regain the nutrients and enzymes that most people are missing out on due to their lack of raw foods from our diets.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 60
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Whitcomb, D. C. & M. E. Lowe. Human pancreatic digestive enzymes. Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Jan;52(1):1-17. doi: 10.1007/s10620-006-9589-z. Epub 2007 Jan 5.
- Hoyle, T. The digestive system: linking theory and practice. Br J Nurs. 1997 Dec 11-1998 Jan 7;6(22):1285-91. doi: 10.12968/bjon.1922.214.171.1245.
- Goodman, B. E. Insights into digestion and absorption of major nutrients in humans. Adv Physiol Educ. 2010 Jun;34(2):44-53. doi: 10.1152/advan.00094.2009.