CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and vitamin-like compound necessary for the function and energy production of cells. It is found naturally in the body, and in some foods, but often we lack sufficient levels of this potent compound making us feel tired and sluggish. CoQ10 also typically lowers as a person ages, accounting for why many of us feel more energetic when we’re younger.
- Boost healthy energy levels
- Support brain clarity
- Supports heart health
- Protects against oxidative stress for healthier skin
- Used to replenish CoQ10 losses from statin medications
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 30 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Singh, D., et. al. Coenzyme q10: a review. Anc Sci Life. 2002 Oct;22(2):49-55.
2. Dhanasekaran, M. & J. Run. The emerging role of coenzyme Q-10 in aging, neurodegeneration, cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes mellitus. Curr Neurovasc Res. 2005 Dec;2(5):447-59. doi: 10.2174/156720205774962656.
3. Langsjoen, P.H. & A.M. Langsjoen. Overview of the use of CoQ10 in cardiovascular disease Biofactors. 1999;9(2-4):273-84. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520090224.