40% Off – Special Price $197 (Original Price $328)
Collagen is a protein responsible for skin elasticity and healthy joints. The body naturally produces collagen but as we age we begin to produce less and less. This can result in visible signs of ageing – like wrinkles and sagging skin – and invisible signs of ageing – like aching joints. Collagen can help to give your body the building blocks it needs to maintain youthful skin, joints, and overall health. It can also help support healthy lean muscle.
- Skin elasticity and hydration
- Helps relieve joint pain
- Promotes heart health
- Prevents muscle loss
- Regulates bone health
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 90 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Free In-store Pick-up【Tsim Sha Tsui Centre】
Please mark “Self Pick up” at the Sales Order Delivery Address
Please pick up the order within 1 month at Tsim Sha Tsui Centre once the order is confirmed.
Address: 15/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:30am to 5:30pm (except Sunday and Public Holidays)
- SF. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery)
Delivery Days: 1 – 3 working days once the order is confirmed.
Delivery Fee: Customers shall be responsible for the delivery fee and settle the payment upon collecting the products. Please note that delivery fee is not reflected on the order.
Terms & Conditions
- Product is available in Hong Kong only
- No refund and no return are honored for the confirmed order
- In-store Pick-up OR S.F. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery) only
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7028 or email [email protected]
- In case of any disputes, TM Wellness reserves all rights for final decision
- Free shipping offer does not apply
1. Ferreira, A.M., et. al. Collagen for bone tissue regeneration. Acta Biomater. 2012 Sep;8(9):3191-200. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2012.06.014. Epub 2012 Jun 15.
2. Juher, T.F., & E.B. Perez. [An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen intake on joint and bone health and on skin ageing]. Nutr Hosp. 2015 Jul 18;32 Suppl 1:62-6. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.32.sup1.9482.
3. Inoue, N. et. al. Ingestion of bioactive collagen hydrolysates enhance facial skin moisture and elasticity and reduce facial ageing signs in a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. J Sci Food Agric
. 2016 Sep;96(12):4077-81. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.7606. Epub 2016 Feb 10.