Collagen is an essential building block of many structural components in our body such as our skin, hair, nails, and joints. Our multi-collagen is from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine and contains two different types of hydrolyzed collagen. This blend specifically targets both the skin, hair, and nails, as well as the muscles and gut for a whole-body benefit.
Type 1 Collagen: Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity and hydration. It helps rebuild your muscles, bones, spine, and eyes. Furthermore, it helps strengthen your nails and help you grow stronger, thicker hair.
Type 3 Collagen: Mainly found in your intestines, muscles, and blood vessels. It’s most often used with type I collagen for gut healing and to improve skin elasticity and hydration.
- Skin elasticity and hydration
- Promotes gut healing
- Supports healthy joints for mobility, performance and repair
- Prevents muscle loss
- Regulates bone health
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Ferreira, A.M., et. al. Collagen for bone tissue regeneration. Acta Biomater. 2012 Sep;8(9):3191-200. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2012.06.014. Epub 2012 Jun 15.
2. Juher, T.F., & E.B. Perez. [An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen intake on joint and bone health and on skin ageing]. Nutr Hosp. 2015 Jul 18;32 Suppl 1:62-6. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.32.sup1.9482.
3. Inoue, N. et. al. Ingestion of bioactive collagen hydrolysates enhance facial skin moisture and elasticity and reduce facial ageing signs in a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. J Sci Food Agric. 2016 Sep;96(12):4077-81. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.7606. Epub 2016 Feb 10.