Collagen is a protein responsible for skin elasticity and healthy joints. The body naturally produces collagen but as we age we begin to produce less and less. This can result in visible signs of ageing – like wrinkles and sagging skin – and invisible signs of ageing – like aching joints. Collagen can help to give your body the building blocks it needs to maintain youthful skin, joints, and overall health. It can also help support healthy lean muscle.
Collagen is what keeps us looking and feeling young. This vitamin includes vitamin C to help the body to be able to properly process and use the collagen.
- Skin elasticity and hydration
- Helps relieve joint pain
- Promotes heart health
- Prevents muscle loss
- Regulates bone health
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement take two (2) Gummies once a day.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Ferreira, A.M., et. al. Collagen for bone tissue regeneration. Acta Biomater. 2012 Sep;8(9):3191-200. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2012.06.014. Epub 2012 Jun 15.
- Juher, T.F., & E.B. Perez. [An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen intake on joint and bone health and on skin ageing]. Nutr Hosp. 2015 Jul 18;32 Suppl 1:62-6. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.32.sup1.9482.
- Inoue, N. et. al. Ingestion of bioactive collagen hydrolysates enhance facial skin moisture and elasticity and reduce facial ageing signs in a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. J Sci Food Agric. 2016 Sep;96(12):4077-81. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.7606. Epub 2016 Feb 10.