Chlorella is a type of nutrient-rich algae that aids in the detoxification of chemicals, toxins, and heavy metals that have accumulated in our body. A high toxic load stunts health interfering with energy, skin health, digestion, hormones, and more. Helping clear toxins supports overall health and protects us against environmental damage. In addition, chlorella boosts immunity, acts as a powerful antioxidant, and regulates cardiometabolic processes like blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Supports detoxification pathways
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Antioxidant properties
- Aids in improving cholesterol
- Helps keep blood pressure in check
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsule
Side effects and Interactions: Excessive consumption may cause photosensitivity in the sun
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Panahi, Y., et. al. Chlorella vulgaris: A Multifunctional Dietary Supplement with Diverse Medicinal Properties. Curr Pharm Des. 2016;22(2):164-73. doi: 10.2174/1381612822666151112145226.
2. Bito, T., et. al. Potential of Chlorella as a Dietary Supplement to Promote Human Health. Nutrients. 2020 Aug 20;12(9):2524. doi: 10.3390/nu12092524.
3. Fallah., et. al. Effect of Chlorella supplementation on cardiovascular risk factors: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Clin Nutr. 2018 Dec;37(6 Pt A):1892-1901. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2017.09.019. Epub 2017 Oct 3.