Blood Sugar Ultra Burn
40% Off – Special Price $239 (Original Price $398)
Blood Sugar Ultra Burn contains natural and herbal ingredients to support metabolic health and blood sugar management. Powerful antioxidants like alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) help protect the body from environmental damage and regulate blood sugar at the same time. Moreover, cinnamon bark powder and bitter melon have been used in ancient Ayurveda health practices for centuries to maintain healthy blood sugar levels and help support weight loss.
- Regulates blood sugar
- Sustained antioxidant protection
- Regulates metabolism
- Aids in weight management
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: People on blood sugar medication may experience an exponential lowering of blood sugar if taken together with this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Free In-store Pick-up【Tsim Sha Tsui Centre】
- Please mark “Self Pick up” at the Sales Order Delivery Address
Please pick up the order within 1 month at Tsim Sha Tsui Centre once the order is confirmed.
Address: 15/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:30am to 5:30pm (except Sunday and Public Holidays)
- S.F. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery)
Delivery Days: 1 – 3 working days once the order is confirmed.
Delivery Fee: Customers shall be responsible for the delivery fee and settle the payment upon collecting the products. Please note that delivery fee is not reflected on the order.
Terms & Conditions
- Product is available in Hong Kong only.
- No refund and no return are honored for the confirmed order.
- In-store Pick-up OR S.F. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery) only.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email [email protected]
- In case of any disputes, TM Wellness reserves all rights for final decision.
- Free shipping offer does not apply.
1. Packer, L., et. al. alpha-Lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant. Free Radic Biol Med. 1995 Aug;19(2):227-50. doi: 10.1016/0891-5849(95)00017-r.
2. Davis, P.A & W. Yokoyama. Cinnamon intake lowers fasting blood glucose: meta-analysis. J Med Food. 2011 Sep;14(9):884-9. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2010.0180. Epub 2011 Apr 11.
3. Basch, E. et. al. Bitter melon (Momordica charantia): a review of efficacy and safety. Am J Health Syst Pharm
. 2003 Feb 15;60(4):356-9. doi: 10.1093/ajhp/60.4.356.