40% Off – Special Price $119 (Original Price $198)
The word “biotin” originates from the ancient Greek word “biotos,” meaning “life” or “sustenance.” Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin, which means the body will not store it and it is essential to get adequate amounts every day. In supplement form, biotin has been used to aid in the health of hair, skin, and nails. Without enough biotin, we can experience hair loss, nail breakage, dull skin, and poor energy.
- Supports hair and nail growth
- Improves skin health
- Necessary for the body’s metabolism of food into energy
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Free In-store Pick-up【Tsim Sha Tsui Centre】
Please mark “Self Pick up” at the Sales Order Delivery Address
Please pick up the order within 1 month at Tsim Sha Tsui Centre once the order is confirmed.
Address: 15/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday | 9:30am to 5:30pm (except Sunday and Public Holidays)
- SF. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery)
Delivery Days: 1 – 3 working days once the order is confirmed.
Delivery Fee: Customers shall be responsible for the delivery fee and settle the payment upon collecting the products. Please note that delivery fee is not reflected on the order.
Terms & Conditions
- Product is available in Hong Kong only
- No refund and no return are honored for the confirmed order
- In-store Pick-up OR S.F. Express Service (S.F. Cash On Delivery) only
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7028 or email [email protected]
- In case of any disputes, TM Wellness reserves all rights for final decision
- Free shipping offer does not apply
1. Gravel. R. A, & M. A. Narang. Molecular genetics of biotin metabolism: old vitamin, new science. J Nutr Biochem. 2005 Jul;16(7):428-31. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2005.03.020.
2. Kuroishi, T. Regulation of immunological and inflammatory functions by biotin. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2015 Dec;93(12):1091-6. doi: 10.1139/cjpp-2014-0460. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
3. Said, H. M. Biotin: biochemical, physiological and clinical aspects. Subcell Biochem. 2012;56:1-19. doi: 10.1007/978-94-007-2199-9_1.