The word “biotin” originates from the ancient Greek word “biotos,” meaning “life” or “sustenance.” Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin, which means the body will not store it and it is essential to get adequate amounts every day. In supplement form, biotin has been used to aid in the health of hair, skin, and nails. Without enough biotin, we can experience hair loss, nail breakage, dull skin, and poor energy.
- Supports hair and nail growth
- Improves skin health
- Necessary for the body’s metabolism of food into energy
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Gravel. R. A, & M. A. Narang. Molecular genetics of biotin metabolism: old vitamin, new science. J Nutr Biochem. 2005 Jul;16(7):428-31. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2005.03.020.
2. Kuroishi, T. Regulation of immunological and inflammatory functions by biotin. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2015 Dec;93(12):1091-6. doi: 10.1139/cjpp-2014-0460. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
3. Said, H. M. Biotin: biochemical, physiological and clinical aspects. Subcell Biochem. 2012;56:1-19. doi: 10.1007/978-94-007-2199-9_1.