Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb that is classified as an adaptogen which means it manages and helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Both physical and mental stress are supported and relieved by taking ashwagandha on a consistent basis. Ashwagandha has also been shown to increase testosterone in men and increase fertility for men. As well as, increase muscle mass and strength and decrease inflammation. Ashwagandha also supports sleep and gets you into a deeper sleep.
- Help calms the mind
- Reduces swelling
- Aids in sleep
- Lowers blood pressure
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduce blood sugar levels
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 30 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Mishra, L. C. et. al. Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania somnifera (ashwagandha): a review. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Aug;5(4):334-46.
- Kuboyama, T. et. al. Effects of Ashwagandha (roots of Withania somnifera) on neurodegenerative diseases. Biol Pharm Bull.. 2014;37(6):892-7. doi: 10.1248/bpb.b14-00022.
- Zahiruddin, S. et. al. Ashwagandha in brain disorders: A review of recent developments. J Ethnopharmacol. 2020 Jul 15;257:112876. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2020.112876. Epub 2020 Apr 16.