Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies provide an easy way to consume apple cider vinegar without the unpleasant taste that some people dislike. With all its health benefits in helping with digestion and weight management, it’s a daily supplement to incorporate into a regular routine, especially beneficial to take before meals.
- Supports in regulating weight
- Improves digestion
- Balances blood sugar levels to prevent spikes and sugar crashes
- Improves the symptoms of diabetes
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) Gummies once a day.
Side effects and Interactions: NONE
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
1. Tripathi, S., et. al. Ameliorative effects of apple cider vinegar on neurological complications via regulation of oxidative stress markers. J Food Biochem. 2020 Dec;44(12):e13504. doi: 10.1111/jfbc.13504. Epub 2020 Oct 20.
2. Hlebowicz, J., et. al. Effect of apple cider vinegar on delayed gastric emptying in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: a pilot study. BMC Gastroenterol. 2007 Dec 20;7:46. doi: 10.1186/1471-230X-7-46.
3. Yagnik, D., et. al. Antibacterial apple cider vinegar eradicates methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus and resistant Escherichia coli. Sci Rep. 2021 Jan 20;11(1):1854. doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-78407-x.