Anxiety formula is a combination of adaptogenic (stress management) herbs and calming herbs and nutrients that clinically have been shown to manage anxiety and calms the mind. This blend of herbs, vitamins, and minerals ease the mind and balances ups and downs of anxiety if it is taken consistently and routinely. It has many benefits from mild anxiety to people struggling with constant mood swings, anxiety, and depression.
- Helps people with anxiety
- Calms the nerves
- Balances mood
- Supports brain and nerve health
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Capsules Per Container: 60 Capsules
Side effects and Interactions: If you are on SSRIs please seek your physician or health care professional before taking this product
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**TM Wellness is not liable for the misuse of our products
- Panossian, A., et. al. Rosenroot (Rhodiola rosea): traditional use, chemical composition, pharmacology and clinical efficacy. Phytomedicine. 2010 Jun;17(7):481-93. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2010.02.002. Epub 2010 Apr 7.
- Javid, A. Z. et. al. The effects of Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) in chronic stable angina on serum biomarkers of oxidative stress, inflammation and lipid profile. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2018;27(4):785-791. doi: 10.6133/apjcn.022018.01.
- Lakhan, S. E. & K. F. Vieira. Nutritional and herbal supplements for anxiety and anxiety-related disorders: systematic review. Nutr J. 2010 Oct 7;9:42. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-9-42.